These DIY AML/CFT Templates put you on the road to a risk assessment and programme that meet the basic requirements of the AML/CFT Act. For these resources to work best for you, you’ll need to have access to data in your business, be able to access the ML/TF risks in your business, and be able to record them in a clear and concise way. The Foundation Pack also comes with a user guide specific to your industry and these templates. If you decide you need additional help, get in touch.
Both risk assessment and programme templates in one pack
RISK ASSESSMENT ONLY
You only need the risk assessment template
You only need the progamme template
- may view, copy, modify or adapt a template, and make templates and derived documents available to third parties solely for the purpose of meeting your legislative requirements, and
- must remove all proprietary notices and all references to us if you modify the templates.
- The templates are provided for guidance purposes only. The templates:
- must not be used for purposes other than for guidance in creating your business’ AML/CFT regime in New Zealand; and
- are not intended to replace the need for professional advice. In most cases, a template will need to be modified to address your specific circumstances.
- By making the templates available to you:
- we are not providing you with legal services (or other regulated services); and
- we are not your lawyer or consultant and you are not our client, unless separately agreed.
- We (and our licensors) own all proprietary and intellectual property rights in the templates.
- You will own the modifications that you make to the templates (other than modifications that are copies or adaptations of the templates (in whole or in part)). Despite this, these terms apply to all derived documents.
- If you provide us with ideas, comments or suggestions relating to the templates or website (together feedback): a) all intellectual property rights in that feedback, and anything created as a result of that feedback (including new material, enhancements, modifications or derivative works), are owned solely by us; and b) we may use or disclose the feedback for any purpose.
- To the extent permitted by law, we and our licensors have no liability or responsibility to you or any other person for any loss in connection with:
- any modification or adaptation you make to a template or derived document;
- any template being unavailable (in whole or in part);
- any information or content contained in a template, including any error or omission, or information or content that is out-of-date;
- any exposure to viruses or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system or expose you to fraud when you access or use the templates or the website.
- To avoid doubt, you are responsible for ensuring the process by which you access and use the templates and the website protects you from this; and
any site linked from a template or the website.
- Any link in a template or on the website to other sites does not imply any endorsement, approval or recommendation of, or responsibility for, those sites or their contents, operations, products or operators.
- The templates are based on New Zealand practice. We make no representation or warranty that the templates are appropriate or available for use in other countries or that the content satisfies the laws of other countries. You are responsible for ensuring that your access to and use of the templates is not illegal or prohibited, and for your compliance with applicable local laws.
WANT TO STAY INFORMED?
The Fiducia AML/CFT Newsletter comes out every month and is full of all you need to know about the issues affecting your business.
Subscribe now and stay in the know.